Amito IP Transit
We use high quality transit providers and are present at multiple peering exchanges. We’re not prepared to compromise when it comes to our network, and have chosen the best connected carriers to ensure the highest quality and performance.
- NTT – a leading Tier-1 provider with a large-volume IP backbone and global reach.
- Telia – ranked no.1 in the world for their IP backbone, Telia are continuously investing in capacity, reach and performance, to deliver an award-winning network experience
- Juniper Networks – an industry leader with a commitment to efficiency, performance and continual innovation
Our presence with LINX and LINX Manchester allows us to connect directly to other networks, for lower latency; shorter pathways and added resilience.
Amito IP Transit Solution
- 3 physical routes out of Reading – our routes to London, Slough and Manchester are major UK interconnection points and represent 99.9% of all traffic
- Independent physical routes – we run independent physical routes to all three locations. This maximises performance, and ensures high resilience and availability
- Carrier grade routers – we use Juniper MX routers throughout our network, using industry standard, class leading routers gives our customers confidence
Our IP Transit Network
Our Infrastructure means we can deliver:
- Increased bandwidth capacity – enabled by dark fibre, we have exceptionally strong integration with all the key London and Slough based colocation ecosystems. Our enhanced network platform enables us to offer up to 16TB per route.
- The very best resilience – providing 99.99% SLA on network connectivity, with protection against hardware, transit or fibre failure.
- The greatest flexibility – all of our data centres are carrier-neutral.
- Extreme performance – offering 10GB to 400GB ports for our IP transit.
- Fully managed network infrastructure – with 24/7 support from Amito’s hugely experienced team.
Our Reading data centre is a carrier neutral site, with in-house IP transit mix available. Multiple providers have a point of presence (POP) at our Reading data centre. This means we are able to offer a wide range of connectivity options to our customers. Check out our list of carriers – if you don’t see your preferred supplier we are happy to add them.
Reading's largest, most efficient and secure data centre
- 1000 racks
- 60,000 sq ft
- On-site staff 24/7
- Premium physical and virtual security