Our unique and proprietary software platform that puts our customers firmly in the driving seat, while at the same time reducing complexity
The VISION Portal
A comprehensive ERP (enterprise resource planning) system, VISION connects all of our business processes, providing instant visibility and control over your IT estate via a ‘single pane of glass’.
Through the intuitive portal, you can seamlessly manage all parts of your services and infrastructure – whether you’re a cloud or colocation customer, or both – wherever your racks and servers reside. From one screen, you can communicate updates and changes with us and with your team, as well as manage your entire account. The portal is fully customisable, so you can manage your services your way.
Single pane of glass
VISION joins up every system across Amito, including finance, support, network control, CRM and our data centre’s building management and M&E systems. We can easily monitor and manage every aspect of the business – from contracting to cloud orchestration to ticketing. This enables us to spot and solve problems before they become critical issues.
The platform also allows us to automate routine tasks such as making requested changes to cloud servers or handling access control. This helps us run a really lean operation.
VISION for Colocation
- Arrange access to the data centre and check access logs
- View bandwidth and power usage via straightforward graphs
- See details of all your rack locations and cross-connects
- Review performance data
- Book remote hands
VISION for Cloud
- Get a 24/7 overview of your servers and their performance
- Make changes – such as resetting passwords, deploying a new service, adding and removing disks and drives, amending networking or firewall settings
- Set up monitoring and generate reports
- Control and tune access rights – creating additional users and applying different permission levels
Dan Franklin, Senior Technical Consultant, Redstor
We’re particularly impressed with the extensive VISION portal, giving us full visibility of our network.
David Anderson, Webmaster, NHS Forth Valley
Amito offer excellent, UK based, fast services with top-level support and security. We have no hesitation in recommending Amito.
James Finnigan, Service Delivery Manager, Ingenta
The facility as a whole is very impressive. Once you have seen it, and read through the specification you know it is of the highest quality.